Please, just put all the BRC data tables in one place
Here is where I will put all the final, best copies of things.
- 1 Literature sources
- 2 Spitzer (+2MASS) sources
- 3 Merging Spitzer and the literature
- 4 Selecting sources from Spitzer via Gutermuth method
- 5 'Final' list of sources we care about
- 6 Final lists of sources we've decided to keep as YSO candidates
Identification of Previously Known Objects on Candidate List and as part of that discussion, BRC Spring work, have the history of what is going on. Importantly, special objects to consider are on the bottom of Identification of Previously Known Objects on Candidate List.
The data files from the original papers with the 2mass matches and updated coordinates where relevant (final, best copies, or at least "best as of 15 Sep") are, for BRC 27:
- Ogura K., Sugitani K., Pickles A., 2002, AJ, 123, 2597. -- from Luisa, 15 sep -- File:Ogura-luisa.txt
- Chauhan N, Pandey A.K., Ogura K., Ojha D.K., Bhatt B.C., Ghosh S.K., Rawat P.S., 2009, MNRAS, 396, 964. -- (from Luisa, 23 June): File:Chauhan-table3.txt and File:Chauhan-table6.txt
- Gregorio-Hetem J., Montmerle T., Rodrigues C. V., Marciotto E., Preibisch T., Zinnecker H., 2009, A&A, 2009, 506, 711. -- (from Luisa, 23 June): File:Gregoriohetem-tablea1.txt
- Shevchenko V. S., Ezhkova O. V., Ibrahimov M. A., van den Ancker M. E., Tjin A, Djie H. R. E., 1999, MNRAS, 310, 210. -- (from Luisa, 15 Sep) File:Shev-luisa.txt (NB: full original table available back in BRC Spring work)
- Wiramihardja S.D., Kogure T., Nakano M., Yoshida S., 1986, PASJ, 38, 395. -- File:Wiram-luisa.txt
Luisa's merging for BRC 27 -- as of 15 sep, the best catalog I have is File:Litsrcs-brc27-0915-lmr.txt -- This is a merging of all the literature information above, with the best possible matches to counterparts as of today, noonish.
Luisa's "merging" for BRC 34 -- File:Litsrcs-brc34-0915-lmr.txt (this is just a light reformatting of the two sources in the ogura file above.)
Spitzer (+2MASS) sources
For the bandmerged Spitzer plus 2mass catalogs, go back to the original DVD. File:Brcdvdreadme.txt from the DVD lists the files, whose names I copy here (for now anyway).
Merging Spitzer and the literature
Selecting sources from Spitzer via Gutermuth method
'Final' list of sources we care about
e.g., IR-selected, plus previously known sources that don't have IR excesses
Final lists of sources we've decided to keep as YSO candidates
e.g., those that survive our examination of images and SEDs.