C-WAYS Current Research Activities
- 1 C-WAYS: follow the bouncing target selection
- 2 C-WAYS Proposal
- 3 C-WAYS Useful Links
- 4 Previous Teams' pages
- 5 C-WAYS Spring work
- 6 C-WAYS Summer visit logistics
- 7 C-WAYS Bigger Picture and Goals
- 8 Working with the C-WAYS data -- a.k.a. Summer Visit Work!
- 9 C-WAYS LCOGT stuff
- 10 C-WAYS Fall work
- 11 C-WAYS AAS prep work
- 12 C-WAYS School & Museum Partners Wiki Pages
Sigh. And this year, I thought it was going to be easier.
This page will be used to assemble the pieces for the proposal we are writing. 2012 proposal instructions
A consolidation of all sorts of useful links on background information
Previous Teams' pages
Several of the things we will be doing are similar, and several will be different.
Also see, in particular:
- Working with L1688 (A sample analysis thread using Lynds 1688, developed in the context of the Lynds Cloud team)
- Working with CG4+SA101, an adaptation of "Working with L1688", with specific application to that project.
- Working with the BRCs, an adaptation of the above threads, with specific application to that project.
This page will be used to collect information during our work in Spring.
This page will be used to collect logistics information about our IPAC visit.
We talked about traveling 08 July, work 9-12 July and travel home on 13 July.
In past years, I've found that "why are we doing this, again?" is a pretty frequent question ...
Working with the C-WAYS data -- a.k.a. Summer Visit Work!
More of a step-by-step thing, but please don't make the mistake of thinking this is a cookbook.
Stuff from JD on LCOGT
Notes and results from our work in the Fall, where "Fall" means "any time after our visit in July". :)
Here is where we will discuss our posters and travel plans for the AAS 2013.