HG-WELS Current Research Activities
This page will be used to assemble the pieces for the proposal we are writing. 2014 proposal instructions
A consolidation of all sorts of useful links on background information
Previous Teams' pages
Several of the things we will be doing are similar, and several will be different.
IC 2118 Current Research Activities (2004-2008), Lynds Clouds Current Research Activities (2008), CG4 Current Research Activities (2010), BRC Current Research Activities (2011), C-WAYS Current Research Activities (2012), and C-CWEL Current Research Activities (2013).
Also see, in particular:
- Working with L1688 (A sample analysis thread using Lynds 1688, developed in the context of the Lynds Cloud team)
- Working with CG4+SA101, an adaptation of "Working with L1688", with specific application to that project.
- Working with the BRCs, an adaptation of the above threads, with specific application to that project.
- Working with the C-WAYS data, an adaptation of the above threads, with specific application to that project.
- Working with the C-CWEL data, an adaptation of the above threads, with specific application to that project.
This page will be used to collect logistics information about our IPAC visit.
We talked about traveling Jul 27, working Jul 28-31, traveling Aug 1.
In past years, I've found that "why are we doing this, again?" is a pretty frequent question ...
Working with the HG-WELS data -- a.k.a. Summer Visit Work!
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! More of a step-by-step thing, but please don't make the mistake of thinking this is a cookbook.
Notes and results from our work in the Fall.
HG-WELS AAS prep work
AAS prep work, poster drafts, etc.